Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lavender anniversary.

I've been wanting to use this Annie LaPoint stamp from My Favorite Things ever since I saw Tammy's sample for Color Throwdown challenge #4. This card starts with a white base card. Seems most of mine do--I just like a white (or vanilla) base, what can I say? Anyway, a white base, followed by a black layer, on which I've stamped the sentiment with white craft ink. The next layers are Certainly Celery and Lavender Lace. The focal image is stamped with Basic Black and colored with Certainly Celery and Lavender Lace markers and layered on Basic Black, Certainly Celery, and Lavender Lace card stock. Flat back pearls for accent finish it off. This was a fun card, too. Thanks for looking!

Recipe: Stamps--Lavender (My Favorite Things), Happy Anniversary (unknown); Card stock--GP white, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, and Lavender Lace (Stampin' Up!); Ink--Basic Black dye and Whisper White craft and Certainly Celery and Lavender Lace markers (Stampin' Up!); flat back pearls (craft store).

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, this is gorgeous, Barb! I love your spin on my design, and nothing's better than being CASE'd so you made my day! Thanks! (This is what I get though for being so lazy about blog surfing... I should have gotten around to this a lot sooner than today! Sorry!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!