Monday, September 08, 2008

Fluffles birthday.

I'd been wanting to use my new Fluffles stamp so I decided this was the time. I stamped Fluffles with Basic Black ink and colored him (her?) with Creamy Caramel SU! marker, and used a Garden Green marker on the grasshoppers. On the flowers I used Yo Yo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Bordering Blue and Orchid Opulence markers. Using Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday #51 sketch, I started with a Whisper White card base, then added a layer of Orchid Opulence which I paper pierced and then a layer of a craft store patterned paper. The next layer is Tempting Turquoise, the corners of which I paper pierced, as well. The main image, with it's corners punched with the ticket punch, is layered on Tempting Turquoise and is up on dimensionals. The top element is Tempting Turquoise and has been edged with a Fiskars embossing punch and embellished with orchid satin ribbon. The sentiment on the inside was stamped with a Making Memories magnetic stamp set and layered on Orchid Opulence paper. This was a fun card to make. Thanks for looking, and feel free to leave a comment!

Recipe: Stamps--Fluffles, Making Memories magnetic set alphabet; Paper--Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Tempting Turquoise (SU!) and craft store patterned paper; Ink--Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Garden Green, Yo Yo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Bordering Blue and Orchid Opulence markers (SU!); Accessories--orchid satin ribbon (craft store), paper piecer and mat.

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!