Friday, September 19, 2008

Little Halloween Spider

I was just playing around and made this simple little Halloween card. I need several cards to send to an online group and this will be one of them. It was quick to make and if time gets short, I'll make them all like this one. I started with craft store orange card stock and added a Basic Black layer that I'd run through my Cuttlebug with the new Spider Web folder. Then I stamped this cute little spider that I picked up on the sale rack at Hobby Lobby on Whisper White. I cut/embossed that image with a small circle Nestabilities die. I cut an orange mat with a small scalloped Nestabilities die and layered the spider image on it. I ran a piece of craft store orange and black polka-dotted ribbon under the focal image, which was popped up on foam tape. Easy peasy and it's done!

Recipe: Stamps--Willnway Halloween; Paper--Whisper White and Basic Black (SU!), orange (craft store); Ink--Basic Black (SU!); Accessories--Cuttlebug and Spider Web folder, small circle and small scalloped Nestabilites dies, ribbon (craft store).

2 comments:

  1. Love the spiderweb folder.

    There's not a lot of choices at my local Michael's so I haven't seen any Halloween or other holiday choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!