Monday, November 03, 2008

Thankful Birds

This is another Thanksgiving card that I whipped up quickly--the DP does all the work! I had the focal image done, just waiting for a card.

The card base is Chocolate Chip, with a layer of copper metallic paper on top, then the DP, all with corners rounded. The focal image is a new stamp for me by Inkadinkado. I inked it up with Chocolate chip, wiped off the birds, and inked them with my Really Rust marker. I then added some Twinkling H2Os in Ginger Peach to the birds so they look metallic like the copper card stock. I matted it on more copper card stock after sponging the edges with Creamy Caramel ink and it is mounted on dimensionals--both layers had corners punched with the ticket corner punch. The sentiment is from Impression Obsession's Sentiments I, and is cut out/embossed with a Nestabilites label die, as is the copper layer under it, and is up on dimensionals. I sponged the edges of the sentiment element with Creamy Caramel, also. I punched the bird from copper card stock with a Martha Steward punch and mounted it on dimensionals, as well. I like how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Inkadinkado tree, Sentiments I (Impression Obsession)
Paper:
Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip (SU!), copper card stock (Office Max)
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Close To Cocoa (SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities dies, Martha Stewart bird punch, corner rounder (EK Success), Ticket Corner punch (SU!), dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!