Friday, December 19, 2008

Card gifts

I have two card-related gifts to share today. The first one is showing the packaging for some card sets that I gave to a couple of people I work with. I packaged six different occasion cards in each package, put some pretty paper in the front of the box, and tied a bow around it with some gawjus periwinkle ribbon. I must get more of this ribbon--it ties like a dream! I got the boxes from Clear Bags. Anyway, I'm showing this first, because the next gift card, which was *for* me, will put this one to shame. Here's the package I did:





















This package is somewhat different. There is a card, which is quite sweet, but the BOX is exquisite. It was given to me by my good friend and stampin' buddy, Betty. She gave it to me at my open house and said, "Here's your Christmas card." Yeah, a card. What an understatement! First, I'll show the card, then I'll show the "envelope".

Here's the outside of the card:
















And here's the inside:
















See, isn't this a sweet card? Well, hold on to your seats.



Here's the "envelope" top:
















Can you tell yet? Here's another view:
















It's a music box!!!! I love it to pieces!!!! Thank you again, Betty!! Hugs!!!!

Thanks for checking by today! I'll be back tomorrow with a new card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!