Sunday, December 28, 2008

Vibrant Fresh Cuts

This card is for PCP's color challenge #4 (yes, I'm still catching up, LOL) and SCS sketch challenge 208. The colors were definitely a challenge: Ruby Red (or Riding Hood Red), Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Basic Gray, and Basic Black (or Chocolate Chip).

My base card is Whisper White, followed by a layer of Basic Black that's paper pierced all around with faux stitching with a glitter pen. The next element is Basic Gray, layered with Sage Shadow. The focal image is from Fresh Cuts and was stamped with Basic Gray and colored with Ruby Red and Sage Shadow Stampin' Markers. I added some shimmer to several areas with my Sakura glitter pen and put silver brads in the corners. It's layered on Ruby Red and is up on dimensionals for a little definition.

Thanks for checking this one out!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Fresh Cuts (SU!)
Paper: Ruby Red, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Basic Gray, and Basic Black
Ink: Ruby Red, Sage Shadow, Basic Gray
Accessories: Sakura glitter pen, silver brads (craft shop), dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!