Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another My Favorite Things Sneak Peek

Here's another sneak peek of My Favorite Things release sets for July 1. This is another pet label but this one's for a kitty!! I'm crazy about this one, of course, and I'm keeping it. We give our kitties treats that clean their teeth and this is a cute way to store them--I did it in blue to match my kitchen :) This one is called Purrfect Treats. Like the dog treat jar, I put a collar around the top. And, like that one, I think it's pretty self-explanatory--you can see the top in the next picture down. This one was also stamped on Perfect Paper Panels, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I'm using Jersey Shore DSP (retired) and Brilliant Blue and Pumpkin Pie card stock. Blue gingham ribbon is tied around in a knot.

Be sure to check out how you can win all the sets in the new release by visiting MFT Forum here.


I'm so glad you stopped by today!






~Recipe~

Stamps:
Purrfect Treats (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Jersey Shore DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue (SU!); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT)
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black

Accesories:
Cuttlebug/Nestabilities; ribbon
(craft store); Copic markers; catnip mouse ;-)

5 comments:

  1. These are such cute gift ideas and totally HOMEMADE! I love the "collar" for the jar lid .... too creative, Barb, too creative! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this... Darling gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sneak peek, Barbara!! I love the treat jar and the lid, too!! It was so nice to meet you today at Copic training!! Nice to put a face to a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is really cute too! I love the touch of blue gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, way to use that Brilliant Blue! That color scares me! LOL Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...