Thursday, June 18, 2009

Farewell to Sketches! {by Tamara}

This is the last card sketch for now and the last one for me as a DT member. Tamara's taking a summer break and will be back in August. This is Card Sketch Challenge #100! Woohoo!! Here's the sketch:

And here's my version :) My base card is Whisper White with layers of Old Olive And DP from the Blue Awning paper pad by (K & Co). The image is a stamp by Inkadinkado and was stamped on Whisper White. I used my Stampin' Write markers to color the rubber with Night Of Navy and Old Olive. I think this card is pretty self-explanatory, but as always, if you have a question, just email me and I'll try to help!

Don't forget to check out the sketch at the Sketches! {by Tamara} blog and give it a try--we'd love to see what you come up with!

And be sure to check out the other team members' cards:
Alexandra--California Stampin'
Becky--Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun, Fun, Fun
Carol--Carol's Paperplayce
Jo--Here I Go Again
Krista--Krista be cardin'
Marley--Marley Blog
Olena--From My Hands...To Your Heart
Riley--Stampin' and Dancin' With Riley
Suzanne--Stamp In Style and Cut It Cute
Sylvia--Sylvia's Stamping Place
Tricia--Tricia's Treasures

I'm so glad you dropped by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Inkadinkado Hydrangea; Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Night Of Navy (SU!); Blue Awning (K & Co)
Ink: Old Olive, Night Of Navy (SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities Deckled Edge dies; 3M foam squares (craft store); Designer Label, 1" circle, and oval punches (SU!); Dew Drops




6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just gorgeous! I love these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty---I want to shop with you so I can get some of those yummy paper pads....I sure can't find them at my craft store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Barbara! Love the rich colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the layerings, Barb! Very pretty, and I'd love to CASE it for Stamp Camp next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Bar! That flower is gorgeous and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I like this flower and great sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...