Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm gonna love you, rain or shine


Look at this little urchin in her rain slicker!!! Isn't it the cutest thing!!?? It's another new release from My Favorite Things and will be available June 17th at midnight. The set is called Rainy Day Friends. I love it!!

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a MFT's Perfect Paper Panel and colored with Copic markers (see below), then cut her out and popper her up on 3M foam squares. The patterned paper is all from the Sweet Berry pad by K & Co. The card stock is Pixie Pink and Green Galore. I'm following Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try for this week for my layout. I did the unbrella the same way and popped it up, as well. The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White, punched with the large oval punch, trimmed, and popped up, too.

Be sure and check back for the blog hop leading up to the new release. Blog hop starts at Kim's blog Tuesday night at 10:00pm EDT and the release party is Wednesday night at the MFT Forum at SCS at 8:00. Hope to see you there!

I'm so glad you dropped in today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Rainy Day Friends (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Whisper White (SU!); Berry Sweet (K & Co.); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Petite Oval Nestabilities; 3M foam squares (craft store); Ticket Corner and Large Oval punches (SU!); Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that paper, and she is so cute! What a sweet sentiment to go with the stamps, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...