Sunday, June 14, 2009

Love You a Latte


Every new Flopsey that is released is my favorite, LOL, and this one's the same! I love him!!! He'll be available from My Favorite Things on Wednesday night, June 17th at midnight.

I stamped him on a My Favorite Things' Perfect Paper Panel and colored with Copic markers. He was stamped and colored a second time, cut out, and popped up on 3M foam squares. The layout is a sketch challenge from Our Creative Corner a few weeks back.

My base card is Very Vanilla with layers of Mellow Moss and Groovy Guava (retired SU! In Colors) and patterned paper from the Vintage Findings 8 x 8 paper pad collection by Making Memories. This paper is in two panels, each one stitched around with my sewing machine. The sentiment was stamped on parchment paper from Michaels' with Mellow Moss ink and I used Range Antique Linen distress ink on pretty much all edges. The ribbon is Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon and the buttons, tied on with DMC embroidery floss, are from the Play Time Collection Bag-O-Buttons by Foof-a-la.

I'm so glad you dropped in today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: I Need Coffee Flopsey (My Favorite Things--to be released on June 17)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss, Groovy Guava (retired SU! In Color); Vintage Findings 8 x 8 paper pad (Making Memories); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT); parchment-type paper (Michaels)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Ranger Distress Ink
Accessories: 3M foam square (craft store); ribbon (SU!); Copic markers; buttons (Bag-O-Buttons by Foof-a-la); sewing machine

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! That designer paper is just awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute!! So cute. So cute. Great card. Like Bonnie, I love this paper. Will you go shopping with me so you can tell me what I like???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors on this one! And what a cute Flopsey! I love the slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I am IN LOVE with this paper!!!! So pretty and what a fun image....that is so me---with coffee cup in hand!!! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...