Monday, June 22, 2009

My Favorite Things VIP Day!!!

Just before the first release of every month, My Favorite Things offers a VIP package. This package contains items that haven't been released yet and will be shipped out quickly so you can get your hot little hands on it, probably before the release date! How cool is that?! That means you can post teasers along with the design team and even post your projects during the release party! Interested? There are a limited number of VIP bundles and they're only available for one day--today!

This month's bundle includes:

Catch Some Rays (WTG stamp set)
Polka Dot Ribbon Nest in perfect-for-summer colors! (5/8” grosgrain, swiss dot ribbon in bright pink, red, navy, emerald green and yellow) 5 yards each of the 5 different ribbons for a total of 25 yards.

VIP cost: $27.90. You can find it here.

VIP Perks:

VIP perk #1: You get our newest WTG? set in your hot little hands one week before anyone else even sees it!

VIP perk #2: Should you wish to purchase the One-Click Collection within the first 48 hours of the release on July 1st, you may switch out your VIP WTG? set with any other set on the site by mentioning your selection in the comments section of that order.

VIP perk #3: When you purchase this month’s VIP, you will receive a Hit the Beach stamp set FREE! ($9 value)

VIP is available ONLY On June 22nd (MONDAY) and in limited quantities.

So, hurry on over to My Favorite Things and get it! Got it? :)

OK, on to my sample for the new WTG, Catch Some Rays. This is so cute!!!! I love it!! I know, I know, I love 'em all ;-) The image was stamped on a My Favorite Things' Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. My background paper is from DCWV Vacation mat stack and I'm using Old Olive and Blush Blossom card stock. The punched out sun is Apricot Appeal. The necessary items beside WTG's chair and the umbrella were cut out and popped up on 3M foam squares. The little Palm tree charm is from K & Co. This was a super fun card to make! Now, get that VIP package and join us for the release party with your own creations!

I'm so glad you dropped in today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Catching Some Rays (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Blush Blossom, Apricot Appeal (SU!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: 3M foam squares, ribbon, DMC floss (craft store); star burst punch (Martha Stewart); 1/2" circle punch (SU!); palm tree charm (K & Co); Copic markers; button (stash)



3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is GREAT! LOL! Makes me want to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another cute set Barbara! Love your fun, summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had some extra moolah so I could take advantage of the sale! This is a cute set, and great card! Love the palm tree charm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...