Tuesday, June 23, 2009

These boots are made for splashing!


This set is *so* stinkin' cute I had to make another card with it--couldn't resist! This is Rainy Day Friends, one of My Favorite Things' latest releases.

I stamped my image on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. My DP is from the Citronella mat pad by K & Co. with Ruby Red and Green Galore card stock. I did some stitching and edge distressing on the base layer and on the image layer. I was trying to decide where to put the umbrella and it occurred to me that it would look real spiffy stuck in the bow! I think the rest of it is pretty self-explanatory.

Be sure to check out this week's Bubble Bin at My Favorite Things. There are some items there slated for retirement and once they're gone, they're gone. Don't let them get away!

I'm so glad you dropped in today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Rainy Day Friends (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Green Galore (SU!); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT); Citronella mat pad (K & Co.)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Spellbinders tag die; 3M foam squares, brads, ribbon (craft store); Copic markers; Distressing tool (Tim Holtz)

2 comments:

  1. Absolute CUTENESS! I love her shiny raincoat, and what you did with the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the umbrella in the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...