Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sneak peek, anyone?

Wanna see one of the new sets that My Favorite Things is releasing on July 14? OK, you twisted my arm ;-) Here's a new Flopsey and he's the cutest yet! Yeah, I do say that every time, don't I? But he is!! Flopsey is being pampered in a bubble bath and lovin' it.

The focal image was stamped on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers--and I added a little glitter pen on the bubbles. My patterned paper is from the new June Bug 6 x 6 pad by Basic Grey and my card stock is Kiwi Kiss and Sweet Blush from PTI. For the next element I ran the Sweet Blush through my Cuttlebug with the Bubbles embossing folder and I did some stitching on the focal image and the base card. The ribbon is some 1 1/4" moire' that I've had forevah and finally found a use for! That big ole green button is from a scoop 'o buttons that I got at a scrapbook store and the pink one is from My Favorite Things Chocolate Kiss collection, both tied on with DMC embroidery floss in #166.

Be sure and check back tomorrow for a sneak from another set.

Oh, did I mention that this weekend, My Favorite Things is continuing its month-long 3rd birthday bash! From Fri. July 10th - Sun. July 12th, ALL in-stock, full sized Who's That Girl? sets are 15% off!!!

Out of stock sets (including Catch Some Rays) and 3 x 4 MINI sets are NOT included.

The discount will automatically be applied to your order; the correct price from all applicable sets is already deducted.

And!

We still have a stash of 6 x 6 Daisy Bucket Papers, so EVERY order that requires shipping will receive a sampler until the supply runs out.

We'll be celebrating all month long at MFT, and the presents are all for YOU!

I'm so glad you stopped by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Bubble Bunny (My Favorite Things)
Paper: June Bug (Basic Grey); Spring Blush(PTI); Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (SU!); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Bubbles embossing folder; 3M foam squares, ribbon, floss (craft store); pink button (MFT); green button (scrapbook store); Copic markers; Sakura clear glitter pen

6 comments:

  1. SO cute, Barbara! I love the embossed panel -- it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... This floppys is darling... Love the papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Customers are gonna' love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...