Monday, September 21, 2009

BOO to you!!!

Flopsey's a ghost!!! I swear, I cannot get enough of that little bunny! Look at him all dressed up as a ghost! Cracks me up! This set is Who's That Ghost: Flopsey and I'm using My Favorite Things' Sketch Challenge #99 for my layout.

Flopsey was stamped on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers--not much to color on this one, LOL. Flopsey and his little treat bag were cut out and popped up with 3M foam squares. Patterned paper is from Martha Stewart's Halloween collection and card stock is Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, and Old Olive. The sentiment was cut/embossed with Classic Circle Nestabilities dies and has some little black flat-backed pearls for accent.

Come on over to MFT Company Forum at SCS and join in the fun--in addition to the sketch challenge, there's My Favorite Challenge, both of which have a prize.

Thanks for dropping in today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Who's That Ghost: Flopsey (MFT)
Paper: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive (SU!); Halloween Collection (Martha Stewart); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities dies; 3M foam squares, ribbon, flat backed pearls (craft store); Copic markers


5 comments:

  1. Hello Barbara, your card is so sweet and funny. I love the papers and the booohooo image...;-) Hugs and happy monday! Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bunny IS darned adorable :) I love how you use color - the bold black and white just pop! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute! What a sweetie this little bunny is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Bar! I love Flopsey's orange ears! Has he been eating too many carrots?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...