Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Coffee? Tea?

I have another MFT September release card to share with you today from Coffee? Tea? Love this sentiment--I'm sure I'll need a belated *something* card some time so I'll keep this in my stash ;-)

The main image was stamped on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers--expect WTG's dress, which was paper pieced. Patterned paper is from Graphic 45's Transatlantique Collection and cardstock is Night Of Navy and Summer Sun. I think the rest is pretty self explanatory.

Don't forget tomorrow is Color Throwdown day. And I'm SO excited to be able to tell you that I'm participating in a mega Just Rite Stampers blog hop on Thursday! There are 54 super talented stampers spreading their goodness over two days, so be sure and stop by!

Thanks for dropping in today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Coffee? Tea? (MFT)
Paper: Night Of Navy, Summer Sun (SU!); Transatlantique Collection (Graphic 45); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Petite Oval Nestabilities dies; 3M foam squares, ribbon, flat back gold beads (craft store); Copic markers; border punch (Martha Stewart)


4 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...