Thursday, September 10, 2009

A little bird told me--MFTSC # 98

It's Thursday so that means we have a new set of challenges at My Favorite Things' Company Forum. I have the sketch for you today and it's a fun one--as usual ;-)

It's been a while since I used this set, Hangin' with my Peeps. In fact, I haven't used it since I made the card that got me into the MFT Idol contest, which in turn led me to the MFT Design Team gig. Understandably, it holds a special place in my heart :)

I stamped WTG on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Copic markers, and paper pieced her dress and jacket. The little peep she's holding is also paper pieced. Patterned paper is from the Wisteria 6 x 6 pad by Basic Grey. The round element was paper pierced with an Ornare template and the lower border was done with a new E K Success punch.

Be sure and check out the challenges. We hope you'll play along. And don't forget--there are prizes to be won :)

And, it's time for a new MFT kit introduction. Meet Mr. Roboto:

Here are the details on the kit!!
MFT Kit: September edition Mr. Roboto $25 ($30 value)
Kit Contents:Love Machine mini stamp set
Mr. Roboto digi paper pack (5 printable patterns)
6, A2 gate-fold cards with tag flaps
100 brads in an adornments case (25 teeny tiny silver, 25 teeny tiny pewter, 25 mini silver, 25 mini pewter)
6 yards of coordinating poly-twill ribbon (3 yards 3/8”, 3 yards 7/8”)
12 Perfect Paper Panels
A special, exclusive offer toward a future purchase






I'm so glad you stopped by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Hangin' with my Peeps (MFT)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant (SU!); Wisteria 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities dies; 3M foam squares, half-back pearls, ribbon (craft store); Ticket Corner punch, slot punch (SU!); border punch (E K Success); Ornare piercing template/piercer/pad; Copic markers


4 comments:

  1. She looks so pretty sitting there... I like the papers you used very pretty and great idea paper piecing her jacket. Great card Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Looks great with that BG paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the pierced medallion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...