Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Sow Seeds Of Love

OK, here's your last sneak peek from me of My Favorite Things' new release before the blog hop tonight--more seeds of love. This set is so versatile--pansies come in many colors so there's so many color combinations you can work with.

For this one, I decided to go with black, white, and an accent color, amethyst, and I love how it turned out. The image was stamped on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. The base card is Basic Black and the patterned paper is called Ebony and Alabaster from Black Market Paper Society. Card stock is Almost Amethyst and Basic Black. A sheer amethyst bow and some pearls add elegance, I think. I'm using Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #36--from *last* week. Sigh, I'm late.

Don't forget the blog hop tonight when five new sets are going to be released. Hopping will start at 10pm EDT at Kim's blog--hope to see you there!

~Recipe~
Stamps:
Sow Seeds Of Love (MFT)

Paper:
Basic Black, Almost Amethyst (SU!); Ebony and Alabaster (Black Market Paper Society); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT)

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:
3M foam squares, ribbon, flat back pearls (craft store); Copic markers; Ticket Corner Punch (SU!)



5 comments:

  1. This is a very nice card, I like the colors you used. Greetings Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo ~ I love the colors you chose for this one. Stunningly done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pearls are very elegant! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! Love the color scheme!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the soft shades of purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...