Monday, December 21, 2009

Celebrate

I finally got around to doing another of the Seasonal Wreaths from Flourishes. I kept the card kind of plain since the main image is sort of busy.

I stamped the wreath on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers, then put a heavy layer of Crystal Effects on the whole thing and cut it out after it dried. Then I popped it up with 3M foam squares on Whisper White, then Riding Hood Red, then popped the whole thing up on foam squares. The sentiment tag is actually a punched out ornament using a stamp from All That Glitters with Ruby Red ink stamped off twice, then I stamped the sentiment from Seasonal Wreaths with Memento Tuxedo Black on top of that.

I've already sent all my Christmas cards, now I guess I'm getting a head start on next year ;-)


Thanks for dropping in today!

~Recipe~
Stamps:
Seasonal Wreaths, All That Glitters (Flourishes)

Paper:
Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery (SU!); Christmas Carnival 6 x 6 pad (Kaisercraft); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT)

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black; Ruby Red (SU!)

Accessories:
Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Circle and Scalloped Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); 3M foam squares, ribbon, Pearl cotton (craft store); ornament punch (EK Success), Vintage Butto (PTI); Copic markers; sewing machine


6 comments:

  1. WHat a pretty card! The colors in your wreath are just gorgeous!!!! Love it! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Barb great colors. Happy Holidays Hugs Cindy xdxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this, especially with the stripes in the BG. It really showcases the wreath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty! Your colors in the wreath match your paper perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, love these colors! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...