Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hi, it's me...

I've got another Pure Innocence girlie for you today. This one is called Heart Stripes. Is she not the cutest thing!!?? I just love these little girls!!!

She's stamped on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers, then matted with Riding Hood Red and Pacific Point. The patterned paper is from Graphic 45's Playtimes Past collection and is called Hopscotch. Not much needs explaining about this one I'm thinkin'.

I dressed up the inside and added the sentiment there.

Thanks for dropping by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Heart Stripes (MFT)
Paper: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point (SU!); Playtimes Past - Hopscotch (Graphic 45); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Vintage Touch Chai Tea (PTI)
Accessories: 3M foam squares, ribbon (craft store); Copic markers; Vintage button and twine (PTI); sewing machine; Dew Drops





5 comments:

  1. So cute, just love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-DOR-able! LOVE the colors and papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, she is so cute! I love the paper combo you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW!!! Barbara GET THIS... I bought some of this EXACT DP at my LSS during the Christmas card exchange as it called my name and now is just sitting in the paper rack. NOW I have a card to TOTALLY Copy cat (minus talent) LOL

    I am SUPER excited!!! :) Thanks for sharing...

    KJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...