Thursday, December 17, 2009

More easy little gift card holders

I've got a quick post for you today--I'm still needing to get Christmas cards ready to get into the mail. Yikes!


I *did* make more of these gift card holders using the Merry Little Christmas set by Just Rite Stamps. They're such good candidates for mass production--even though each one is different--and I just plain love the design with the belly band. You can get all the details here.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have a Stamp Simply challenge card for you tomorrow :)

~Recipe~
Stamps: Merry Little Christmas Set (Just Rite Stampers)
Paper: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Handsome Hunter, Bermuda Bay (SU!); Aqua Mist (PTI); Good Cheer 6 x 6 pad (October Afternoon); Evergreen mat stack (K & Co.)
Ink: Sage Shadow, Bermuda Bay, Handsome Hunter, Ruby Red (SU!); Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento London Fog
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); 3M foam squares, Pearl Cotton (craft store); snowflake punch (Martha Stewart); Vintage Buttons (PTI); Copic markers


4 comments:

  1. Hi Bar love your gift card holders. Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh these are great!! I love that you used lots of different stamps from that JR set. VERY pretty, Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Bar! Lovin' that KaiserCraft paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I soooo need to make some of these, too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...