Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Peace

I just got this new Kaisercraft paper called Dear Santa. I love this particular pattern with the gold stripe so I decided to do something with gold embossing to go along with it. These images are from an older Flourishes set called Peace.

Card construction is pretty straightforward. The piece I stamped the sentiment on is actually a die cut included in the 6 x 6 paper pad so I put a piece of gold card stock behind it and mimicked the ticket punched corners. I also ticket corner punched the main card corners to tie it all together. Some Royalty Collection ribbon from My Favorite Things, some Nestabilities stars, and some flat backed gold pearls finish it off. I love the colors in the paper--they make for an elegant card, I think.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget tomorrow is Color Throwdown day!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Peace (Flourishes)
Paper: Bravo Burgundy (SU!); gold metallic card stock (Office Max); Dear Santa 6 x 6 pad (Kaisercraft)
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Star Nestabilities (Spellbinder); 3M foam squares, flat back gold beads (craft store); fine detail gold embossing powder (Ranger); Embossing Buddy, Ticket Corner punch (SU!); ribbon (MFT)


6 comments:

  1. Barb this is so STRIKING, love your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! LOVE all the gold, and that you got some of that KaiserCraft paper! It sure is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely gorgeous paper, Barbara! And how perfect is the gold embossing with it??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The gold is awesome and the paper is perfect!

    Hugs,

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Barbara! I saw this on Facebook and had to rush over to comment. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey again, Barbara! I love how enthusiastic you are for the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for all your participation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...