Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snowflake Splendor - Crazy 4 Challenges #15

Oh, MY, but I enjoyed yesterday! Came home after my spa *experience* and watched movies and ate junk by a fire--a perfect ending to the day, LOL!

But TODAY I have to get busy with last minute things for the party. I also have a new Crazy 4 Challenges card for you. Joanne is challenging us to use snowmen or snow on a project. Check out the details on the C4C blog.

I'm using a Twilight Tuesday sketch (no, I'm not one of them but I'll go anywhere for a good sketch, LOL!) and I did very little stamping. My Verve stamps were feeling especially unloved, so I used another sentiment from Snowflake Splendor. I think everything should be pretty easy to figure out, but if not, just let me know if you have any questions.

NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of the Crazy 4 Challenges team!

Cindy Haffner
Frances Byrne
Jessica Diedrich
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Joycelyn Turner
Lori Boyd
Lynda Benden
Mercy Kerin
Robin Willis
Vicki Garrett

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the sketch and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project, and not your blog. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C15.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Snowflake Splendor (Verve)
Paper: Whisper White, Night Of Navy, Baja Breeze (SU!); Glitter Stack (DCWV); Jack Frost (ADM)
Ink: Night Of Navy (SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Petite Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinder); Snowflake (Sizzix); snowflake punch (Marvy); snowflake border (Martha Stewart); ribbon, Pearle cotton (craft store); Vintage button (PTI)


11 comments:

  1. Missed it on the blog Barb ... love that giant snowflake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Barb I'm in love with your snowflakes, those colors are so striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card, barb! i have that snowflake die and didn't even think about grabbing it! LOL! love the colors and that gorgeous sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Barbara!!! I just love what you do with buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Snowflake!!! I just linked my snowy creation for the challenge!

    Hugs,

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a totally elegant card Barb! That giant snowflake is so yummy and the colours are fabulous!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to hear your *spa day* was perfect!!! I soooo need one too - LOL!!!

    Your snowflake card I so unique and beautiful!!! Your colors are awesome too!!!

    Enjoy your weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card -- vibrant and wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Barb, this is beautiful! The colors are just perfect for the season! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhhhh, a spa day with movies and junk food...that's livin' ! :) Love your snowflake card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No fair... I want a spa day followed by junk food!

    Gorgeous card! LOVE the colors and that great big snowflake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...