Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Jolinne: Sweet Spring - My Favorite Things Teaser, Day Four

[If you're looking for my FTTC card, please scroll down to the next post. Thanks!]


It's sweet Jolinne's day to shine in the My Favorite Things teaser line up! There are two of them this month and I'm showing you Sweet Spring. I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, paper pieced her dress, and colored the rest with Copic markers. Then I cut her out and popped her up on Pop Dots for some dimension. I love that sheet of DP behind her--looks like a tree budding out in Spring. I added some pretty lavender ribbon and some lavender pearls--which were white pearls in another life; I simply used my Copic Air Brush system to make them lavender. Presto chango :)

Here's the inside:


To see more DT offerings, be sure to hit Kim's blog at 11:00am today. She'll have links to everyone with something to share. And don't forget: the release party is Wednesday night from 8:00pm to 10:00pm in the MFT Company Forum over at SCS. Then the Shop and Hop starts at 10:00pm. Don't miss it!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Jolinne: Sweet Spring (MFT)
Paper: Very Vanilla, (SU!); Lavender Moon (PTI); Spearmint 6 x 6 pack (Memory Box)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Pop Dots, flat back pearls (craft store); Copic markers and Air Brush System); ribbon (PTI); Scallop Detail border punch (SU!)


15 comments:

  1. she is soooo sweet! love the flow of her skirt. your card is just as sweet-love how you did up the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, your card so just delightful! I love this image - so sweet! And the sentiment...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love all the details you've added and oh my that Jolinne is just precious! Beautiful finish on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's lovely Barbara! I like how you paper pieced her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh she's so sweet & pretty! such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and pretty! Love the way you cut her out and the paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! That Memory Box paper is perfect! Love it Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work, Bar! The tree in the background is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card. I love the image.
    I am having a celebration on my blog and I would love to have you join in on the celebration if you have the time.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So soft and beautiful!!! What a sweet ballerina image!!! Love this card Barbara!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. THis is so precious...what a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! Love that paper you used, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUCH an adorable image and I adore that sentiment!..so SWEET!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...