- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
- There will be previews today and tomorrow--be sure to check by Kim's blog each day, where you can see the full list of participants for that day’s previews.
- Blog Hop and Shop will be July 14th at 10pm--the blog hop will start at Kim's blog.
I thought some photo mounts punched out of patterned paper would be a cute way to mount this image :) The image is stamped on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers--except her skirt, which was paper pieced. And I used the new Rolled Flower Die-namics die for an embellishment.
Here's the inside of the card with another sentiment from the set, using the die from the new Framed Greetings Stamp Set and Die, along with a border made with the recently released Open Scallop Border Die-namics die. Other MFT products I used are Sweet Tooth and Gumdrop Green card stock.
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out what the other DT members have to show you today!
Stamps: a la modes in Picture Perfect (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth and Gumdrop Green card stock, Perfect Paper Panels (MFT); Olivia 6 x 6 pad (Basis Grey)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Rolled Flower, Framed Greetings, and Open Scallop Border Die-namics dies (MFT); photo mount and leaf punches (Martha Stewart); Copic markers; Prima flower