Tuesday, August 17, 2010

à la Modes - Time to Celebrate

Ready for another cutie? Today I have à la Modes - Time to Celebrate and here's what you need to know:
  • à la modes will be available only in rubber
  • Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
  • Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
  • Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
  • $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
  • à la Modes will be released tonight at 10:00pm, along with August's VIP package


Mmmmm, birthday cake, can't beat it! I "frosted" my cake with some Liquid Applique for some fluffiness :) The image was colored with Copic markers, matted, and popped up on some foam for dimension. I'm using Cosmo Cricket's new Pixielicious paper--I thought such a happy image needed to be on some happy paper :)

Here's the inside. I'm using the Framed Greetings Die-namics die for the sentiment background. Man, oh, man, I love that die. I'm also using the new Small Scalloped Border die at the bottom--love this one, too. I can tell I'm going to be getting rid of quite a few punches in the not so distant future. Who needs 'em when you've got these awesome dies that take up so little room?



Be sure to check Kim's blog today at 11:00am--she'll have the list of the DT members that will have previews today. Thanks for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: à la Modes - Time to Celebrate (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream card stock (MFT); Pale Plum, Tangerine Tango (SU!); Pixielicious 6 x 6 pad (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Small Scalloped Border and Framed Greetings Die-namics dies, glitter (MFT); Petite Oval Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders); sewing machine; Copic markers; ribbon (SU!); Liquid Applique


20 comments:

  1. Now why can't I look like that in skin tight purple capris and 6 inch heels?! LOL! Such a fun card Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Barb love those bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the color in this card! that image is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the icing, looks good that I could take my finger and swipe it!! Wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! Love your lemon cake! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun colors and I like how the frosting looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and cute card, Barbara. I love that Die-namics die too....just like many of the other Die-namics die. Due to you I have a new addiction. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I LOVE the bright colors! how fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE it! your lemon cake looks awesome! fun papers & colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Would you look at this! Love all the fabulous color. This is waaaaayyyyy adorable, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card Barbara! I love these papers! Your lemon cake looks delicious! Wonderfully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE her Barbara! FAB colors and I LOVE that new CC paper too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the color combo and the patterns and that cake sure looks yummy! (Hey, I love your new avatar too!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. SOO cute! I love the colors you picked!! This is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaaagh, I love the purple and red, Barbara! This is a FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, the colors and patterns on this are so striking! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!