- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
Oo la la, right? Look at that rock! I decided that she looked quite formal in that dress so I went with a formal design. I colored her with Copic markers and added some bling to "the rock" with a Sakura glitter pen. And when a girl gets engaged, flowers are also in order, right? So I gave her a bouquet - all cut out with Die-namics dies: Rolled Flower, Rolled Rose, and Flower Trio and Leaf Trio.
To see more samples from the Creative Team, be sure to pop unto Kim's blog after 11am this morning to see the complete list.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stamps: à la modes in It Must Be Love (MFT)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI); Basic Gray (SU!); Story of Us (ATI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Weathered Wood Distress Ink
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Rolled Rose, Rolled Flower, Flower Trio and Leaf Trio Die-namics dies (MFT); Long Rectangle & Petite Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); rhinstones, silver twine (craft store); ribbon (MFT)