- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
I just love how sassy this line of stamps is! This little lady was colored with Copic markers and matted with Fossil card stock. I'm using Jen del Muro's SFYTT for this week but I changed it up just a wee bit. I'm not a big fan of square cards so I made it A2 size instead, but I think all the elements are there. I've just about covered up the sweet Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen paper that I used for this card. Other MFT products I used are Wild Cherry card stock and Earth Girl and Summer button collections.
To see more of this sweetie from the Creative Team, be sure to hop on over to Kim's blog after 11:00am today--she'll have a list for you.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: à la modes in What's Cooking? (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Wild Cherry (MFT);Kitschy Kitchen 6 x 6 pad (Melissa Francis)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories: twill; twine (PTI); buttons (MFT); sewing machine; Copic markers