Saturday, October 16, 2010

Leaf Flower - C4C #59

Hello, everyone! Are you ready for another Crazy Girls challenge? Today the amazing Silke is challenging us to make a fall card. I can SO do that, LOL!


I'm using MFT's Framed Greetings set and die and the sentiment is from Clearly Sentimental About Harvesting. I so love that quote. And it's so true. I decided to use the quote as my theme and literally create a flower from leaves--leaves die cut with MFT's Sheltering Tree Die-namics set (temporarily unavailable). I cut the leaves from my favorite fall patterned paper, Basic Grey's Indian Summer, and created a flower by overlapping and layering the leaves. I kinda like how it turned out. I adhered it on top of some swirly bling and added a yellow rhinestone to the center. The border was done using MFT's Open Scallop Border Die-namics die.

Here's the inside with another sentiment from Clearly Sentimental About Harvest.





Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C59.

Thanks so much for dropping in today!
~Supplies~
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Harvest, Framed Greetings (MFT)
Paper: Hot Fudge (MFT); Rustic Cream (PTI); Indian Summer 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Framed Greetings, Sheltering Tree, and Open Scallop Border Die-namics dies (MFT); bling (craft store); sewing machine




12 comments:

  1. I DO like this card Barbara!!!! And that paper is SO pretty for fall!!!!

    GREAT WORK **again** MY FRIEND!!!

    kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Barbara, I love the papers and the colors...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you created your flower from the leaf trio die Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall card Barbara! The sentiment is so fitting! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GORGEOUS fall card Barbara! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card...simply elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I just made some fall cards last week! Fall is my favorite season to create for!

    Love the blog. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo beautiful Barbara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty--I have that sentiment and haven't inked it up--guess I'd better do it fast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That paper is fantastic Barb! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful fall card! Gorgeous! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...