Thursday, October 21, 2010

Noel - CASE Study #11

 [Heads up: I've added more stamp sets to my Stamps For Sale page. Thanks for taking a look!]

So far, Chupa is 3 for 3 picking some of my favorite cards for her CASE Study Challenge. Here's the original:



And here is the CASE. I'm using the same layout, but everything else is different. My patterned paper is PTI's Sugar Plum collection and the snowflake and sentiment are from Peace Be Still set--the snowflake was cut out with one of the Peace Be Still dies.


Not much else to say about this card. Simple really, although that paper makes it look like there's a lot going on. Be sure to check out what all the CASE Study Design Team did with my card for inspiration, and we hope you'll play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Peace Be Still (PTI)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Fine Linen, Sugar Plum patterned paper (PTI)
Ink: Pure Poppy (PTI)
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Peace Be Still die; pearls, pop dots (craft store)


11 comments:

  1. This is super cool, Barb! As soon as I saw it, I fell in love with the colours, definitely something to CASE next time!!
    Thank you for another great card, and please disregard my last email - I already grabbed the photo from your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so beautiful, love the colors and the designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Barbara! The Noel card is my fav. I have to give it a go this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is wonderful. I love how you made it a Christmas card. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE the original and the second one as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! All that bling works perfectly with the snowflake! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice cards. Love the colors you used on both cards. Nice job as always. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I don't know which one I like better! Both are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a dramatic difference the pearls make!! Think I will need to add the snowflake to my new order, you have really made it sing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is BEAUTIFUL, Bar! LOVE the pearls on the cream patterned paper. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...