Sunday, November 28, 2010

MFT December Teaser, Day Two

 
There's more MFT goodness in store for you today. Today we're showing you previews of Ice Skating Flopsey, Flapper Doodles - Cheers to a New Year, and Die-namics Duos - Flower Silhouette Die & Stamp Set. Before I show you my card, though, here's a few things you need to know:
  • The December Guest Designer Contest continues and ends on Tuesday, November 30nd at 10 PM EST. The winner will be announced at the release party. Get the deets here.
  • Teasers continue and will be daily through Wednesday, December 1st. Be sure to check Kim's blog at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team's blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer's blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day :)
  • The November Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm December 1st, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.
"Heaven, I'm in heaven." Remember that song? That's what came to mind when I first saw this new Die-namics Duo. This set has three flower images and lots of sentiments in a gorgeous script - AND a matching die! I'm seriously in love with this. 


I stamped the flower image three times, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with the matching die. I'm using 7 Gypsies Conservatory patterned paper and if you look closely, you'll see that I stamped another flower image on the printed element to add interest to the background. I stamped it in Tea Dye Distress Ink, stamped off once, then distressed all the patterned paper edges. I popped the flowers up on Pop Dots, added a flag for the sentiment and it was done. Other MFT products I used are Fossil and Whip Cream card stock.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with another teaser :)

~Supplies~
Stamps: Die-namics Duos - Flower Silhouette Die and Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Whip Cream (MFT); Smokey Shadow (PTI); Conservatory 6 x 6 pad (7 Gypsies)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Die-namics Duos - Flower Silhouette and Stamp Set (MFT); distressing tool (Tim Holtz); twine (PTI); Copic markers

39 comments:

  1. This set is so your style! I love the warmth in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love all the distressing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh!! This is so beautiful...that stamp/die combo is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, just beautiful! love the text dp behind the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!! Love the text panel behind the flowers...so cool looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Warmth just emanates from this beautiful card. Love the stamp/die combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous Barbara!!!! So warm and inviting! It will definitely bring a smile to the face of the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Barb- it's perfection! what an amazing card- i so LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little bouquet you made. And somehow up to this post, I missed that this was the set with the matching die. OMG! How amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait to get my hands on the flower die!!! I see TONS of cards with this set in my future, WITHOUT MASKING!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tea stain on this card. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SHUT UP!!! OMG, this is wicked girl! Hey, love the new banner look too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! this is breathtakingly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty, Barbara!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Barbara, this is soooooo STUNNING...love the papers you used with this and the design of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is GORGEOUS Barbara! You've colored up these beautiful flowers perfectly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome!!! Can I call dibbsies? OMG that die/stamp set is so awesome for the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeousness! Seriously! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm lovin' all these new MFT goodies!!! Gorgeous card Barb!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so pretty! I love the colors and the papers you used on this...simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous coloring, another die for my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow, I love the papers you used here, Barbara! So warm and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesomely gorgeous card Barb! Love the stamping on your background paper to carry the diecuts in the foreground. Simply beautiful coloring sa well.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just stunning Barbara! Your coloring is fabulous as always! Can't wait to play with this new stamp/die combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...