- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
I colored the image with Copic markers, cut it out with a Classic Circle Nestabilities die and matted it with a scalloped layer of Not Quite Navy. I'm using Crate Paper's Restoration collection and used it with the Faux Crochet Die-namics die for the mat on the second element, as well. I wasn't sure where I wanted to put the sentiment so I cut it up and placed the words randomly. Some green twill and some buttons finished it off.
The inside with another sweet sentiment from the set.
I've had requests to show the Copic markers I use. I used to do that and got out of the habit but after several requests, I'll try to do it. As you can see, I use a lot, LOL!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with another à la modes preview so I hope to see you back!
Stamps: à la modes in Here's the Story (MFT)
Paper: Not Quite Navy (SU!); Fine Linen (PTI); Restoration 6 x 6 pad (Crate Paper)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Faux Crochet Die-namics die, buttons (MFT); Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders); Copic markers; twill (May Arts); twine (PTI); oval punches (SU!); sewing machine