Are you ready for another MFT à la modes? Today we have à la modes - Key To My Heart. Oh, I do love this set! Be sure to check out Kim's blog at 11:00am today to see what members of the Creative Team are previewing this set. Both à la modes sets will be fully released tonight (December 14th) at 10:00pm along with January's VIP set. Here's a few other things you need to know:
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
Now, on to à la modes - Key To My Heart.
I thought anything this sweet deserved some sweet paper so I'm using Sweetness by Pink Paislee and Bubblegum card stock from MFT. I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored it with Copic markers--except the dress, which was paper pieced. And since this paper has such a vintage look, I added some crocheted lace, a die cut doily using the Decorative Doily Die-namics die, and some seam binding. I finished it off with a Hearts a Plenty Die-namics heart and a little brass key charm, a button, and some baker's twine.
Here's the inside. Another doily, more hearts, and a sweet sentiment, from the set.
And here are the Copic markers I used.
Thanks so very much for stopping by! Don't forget the VIP Hop and Shop tonight at 10:00pm, starting at Kim's blog.
Stamps: à la modes - Key To My Heart (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Bubblegum, Berrylicious (MFT); Sweetness 6 x 6 pack (Pink Paislee)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Decorative Doily and Hearts a Plenty Die-namics dies (MFT); Copic markers; key charm, crocheted lace, pop dots (craft store); baker's twine; button (PTI); seam binding; sewing machine