Tuesday, December 07, 2010

MFT Greatest Hits - à la modes

It's time again for MFT Greatest Hits! This month we're showcasing the à la modes, those sassy girls :) I'm showing you à la modes in What's Cooking? (temporarily out of stock) but you'll want to see what the rest of the Creative Team has come up with using these cuties, so be sure to check by Kim's blog after 11:00am this morning and she'll have the complete list for you.


I love to cook, so I guess that's why I'm especially drawn to this one. I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel and colored it with Copic markers. I used the Little Open Scallop Die-namics die for the second element base--I really {heart} that little die. Other MFT products I used are Sweet Tooth and Hot Fudge card stock, and Chocolate Kiss button collection.


 For the inside, I stamped part of the image again, without coloring, and added another sentiment from the set. So cute!


And here are the Copics I used.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Want some good MFT news?  There is a PROMOTION going on at MFT and here are the details for you:


Christmas Come Early Promotion

MFT loves to spoil our customers and this week is no exception. Christmas has come early for YOU. From December 7 though December 9, our MFT Santa will be slipping a little something extra into your "stocking". With each order of $25 or more (not including tax or shipping) placed during the promotion period, you will receive a FREE surprise gift with your order. We have a ton of gifts under the tree, and we'll pick one out just for you. It could be a stamp set, ribbon, or other crafty product. It'll be a surprise, so please don't send Santa a list.

Don't forget tomorrow is Wednesday Stamp Club day. The challenge will be posted at the SCS Member Company Forum.

~Supplies~
Stamps: à la modes in What's Cooking? (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Hot Fudge, Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); Nook and Pantry 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Little Scalloped Border Die-namics die, button, lace (MFT); label die (Spellbinders); ribbon (SU!); twine (PTI)


10 comments:

  1. she is just the cutest! love her with those papers. sweet tag ang ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational card, Bar! Love the placement of the sentiment...the layout is suburb! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to cook but LOVE this stamp set and others that have to do with cooking, I KNOW it's not June trapped inside trying to come out... NO WAY NUH UH!!! :) Love that card and the loop ribbon piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute, Barbara! I love how you attached the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love the pop of open scallop dienamic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...