Monday, December 20, 2010

Plants cry their gratitude...

I'm sharing a card today that I made a while back but never blogged. I'm thinking with all the extreme weather that's happening in many parts of the world that some sunshine and flowers might be welcome :)


I'm using MFT's Framed Greetings Die-namics frame and die for the focal image. The sentiment is from Clearly Sentimental About Gardens (temporarily out of stock). Other MFT products I used are Fossil, Whip Cream, and Gumdrop Green card stock.



Short and sweet today :) Don't forget to check out the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge over on the SCS Member Company Forum on Wednesday. I'll see you then!

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Framed Greetings Die-namics Die and Stamp Set, Clearly Sentimental About Gardens (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Whip Cream, and Gumdrop Green (MFT); Webster's Pages 6 x 6 pack
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Sunshine and Framed Greetings Die-namics D (MFT); ribbon, flat backed pearls, pop dots (craft store)

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...