Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Simply Wonderful

Good morning!! Is everyone about ready for Christmas? I can't believe it's only three days away!! 

Today I have a card for MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club challenge. This week is Simply Die-namic. That's right, create a card or project where Die-namics (dies) are the main component. To pay along simply add your Simply Die-namic project to the Splitcoast Galleries using the keyword MFTWSC12222010

Don't forget - one lucky participant wins a $15 voucher to the MFT Boutique each week, which will be pretty handy with a new release only a couple of weeks away! 

For my card, I used Polka Dot Greetings Die-namics Die and Stamp Set for the focal image and Clearly Sentimental About Birthdays for the sentiment. then I added a rose using the Rolled Rose Die-namics die and leaves made from the Sheltering Tree Die-namics die. Other MFT products I used are Whip Cream and Blue Raspberry card stock and a button from the Chocolate Kiss Collection.


And here's the inside, using the Little Open Scallop Strip Die-namics die. I really love that border die.





Thanks for stopping by! You can check Kim's blog after 11am today to see who else from the MFT teams is participating in this week's challenge.

~Supplies~
Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings Die-namics Die and Stamp Set, Clearly Sentimental About Birthdays (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Blue Raspberry (MFT); Tickled Pink 6 x 6 pad (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Basic Gray, Regal Rose (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Polka Dot Greetings, Sheltering Tree and Leaf Trio, Rolled Rose, and Little Open Scallop Strip Die-namics dies, button (MFT); linen thread (TCP); twill; pop dots


11 comments:

  1. Look at your rose compared to mine....yours is perfect! How do you do it?? I think a tutorial is needed! :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, GF! LOVE those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the different dies-the rose is beautiful. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that rolled rose. Beautiful card with just the perfect patterned paper with the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors! I had a chance to play with this rolled rose die recently....it is amazing how quickly and easily it comes together! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this card! It is so colorful and cheerful -- a happy card! My roses never look that good either ... I need to find more tutorials somewhere!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love your colors and the dies are awesome as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo pretty! I love the colors, that gorgeous bow & that sweet little flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another STUNNING card!

    Wishing you a VERY Merry Christmas, Barb!! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...