Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Year In Review

As 2010 comes to a close, I thought I'd go through the past year's posts and choose one favorite card or project from each month. It really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to choose just one from each month. (If you want to see the blog post connected to each picture just click on the month.)

Are you ready? Let's go, then!

January

There were several cards that I really love, but my clock would have to be my favorite project from January.
**********

February

I just love how clean and crisp this Valentine is.
**********

March

Hands down, no contest. I love it.
**********

Another no contest. I adored this project.
**********


This month was HARD! But I finally narrowed it down to this one.
**********


This card just makes me smile :)
**********

July

 
This one does, too :)
**********

August

Another easy choice. This box has been so useful I had to pick it!
**********

I do love this birdhouse!
**********

October


I love the clean and simple elegance of this card.
**********

November

What can I say? This one still blows me away, even if I did do it myself ;-)
**********


Love how this tag turned out.
**********

Thanks so much for traveling down Memory Lane with me today. It really was fun to look back over the year. I'll be back tomorrow with a little surprise :)


11 comments:

  1. An inspiring walk down memory lane:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might not have been tough for you, but it was for me. All of your projects were beautiful. I would say the August box and the November framed cabin were my favorites. The cute hot air balloons were a very close third. Beautiful projects. Can't wait for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. march, september, and november are my favorites!! all of your projects are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing I don't have to pick a favorite...I love them ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara!! It's been so long since I've visited your blog (but I do get my email updates!!!).

    I set up a year in review on my blog tomorrow too!!

    I just adore ALL your projects but those building blocks are a stunner!! Just magnificant what you do with your stamps and tools!!

    I'm SOOOOO happy I met you in the PTI line in Orlando! Thanks for opening my eyes to them and for inspiring me with your blog!!

    All the best to you in 2011!!!
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clock is amazing! My girls would love to have it! Thanks for sharing your favs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your favorites are gorgeous! (But then again, everything you do is beautiful!) Thanks so much for the second look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of them are so fabulous! Love your cards....June was my fav, something about balloons makes me happy. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. April project nursery blocks are displayed in Cooper's bedroom. He was born 12/21! Thank you, Michelle Mallett

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so creative and so talented!! I love visiting your blog! I think my favorite is the card with the rolled roses (May's maybe, forgot to remember which month it was from)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...