It's one of those wonderful times of the month--when we get to show you the new MFT à la modes. Those girls are always adorable and this month is no exception. Today we're previewing à la modes in Dream Big, so be sure to check out the list of Design Team members that have a card for you at the MFT blog. But first, here's some info you might want to know:
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
Alrighty, then, on to my card. I stamped the little cutie on a Perfect Paper Panel (temporarily out of stock) with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and then colored her with Copic markers. Then I cut her out, sponged the edges, and adhered her to a Dizzy Doily Die-namics die cut. I stamped the sentiment on a Flat-Bottomed Clouds Die-namics die cut, sponged those edges, too, and popped it up on some foam.
I love the contrast on this card--bling and shabby, a perfect combination :) And here's the inside, with another sentiment from the set and a border using the Dizzy Border Die-namics die.
And here are the Copic markers I used.
Thanks SO much for stopping by! I'll have another one of these cuties tomorrow :)
Stamps: à la modes in Dream Big (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist (SU!); Stella and Rose, Hattie Color Scheme 6 x 6 pad (MME)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Vintage Touch Duo (PTI); Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Flat Bottomed Clouds, Dizzy Doily, Dizzy Border Die-namics dies (MFT); bling (Prima); twill (May Arts); Copic markers; sewing machine