Today we're previewing MFT's à la modes in Grad Girl, so be sure to check out the list of Design Team members that have a card for you at the MFT blog. But first, here's some info you might want to know:
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
I'm SO loving this girl!!! She's colored with Copic markers on X-Press It Blending Paper and dressed up in my high schools colors--red and white :) I just couldn't bring myself to dress her in a neutral, LOL! I'm using paper from Crate Paper's Portrait and got my colors from it. Not sure if you can tell it or not, but the Stacked Stars Die-namics stars are all glittered up. And see that strip of paper on the left side? It's from patterned paper printed with calendars. I cut out May and June since those are the usual graduation months.
Here's the inside with another sentiment, and using more Die-namics die cuts.
And here are the Copic markers I used.
Thanks SO much for stopping by! Don't forget the VIP Blog Hop and Shop tonight at 10:00 at the MFT blog!
Stamps: à la modes in Grad Girl (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Red Hot, Fossil, X-Press Blending paper (MFT); Portrait 6 x 6 pad (Crate Paper)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Stacking Stars, Open Scallop Doily, Open Zig Zag Border, and Sweet Stack Die-namics dies (MFT); Petite Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); seam binding; button (MFT)l twine (PTI); sewing machine; Copic markers; sticker maker; Prisma glitter (Palette)