How'd you like yesterday's offerings? Awesome, right? We're just getting warmed up for this full week of teasers, so hold onto your seats! Today we have two sentiment sets to show you: All Smiles (last month's Triple Scoop set, now available on it's own) and Clearly Sentimental About Family, September's Triple Scoop set. I'm going to show you a card using each set, but first:
- Release party is from 8-10pm on Tuesday, September 6th, at the Member Company Forum on SCS. Join us for fun, games, and prizes.
- The September Guest Designer Contest continues. Get the deets here on how you can win over $100 in stamps and play along with the Design Team for a month.
- Teasers continue daily through Tuesday, September 6th. Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the rest of the team has come up with for today's teasers.
- We're offering you the chance at Teaser Time prizes every day during our new release preparations! Each day, two prize vouchers are held by members of our Design Team. Starting this month, you'll have all week to comment on each of the posts - all the winners will be posted on Tuesday, September 6th around 7:30pm. Be sure to check the MFT Blog to see if perhaps YOU were one of our lucky FOURTEEN winners! Remember to leave a method of contact in your comments, because if you're selected as a prize winner, but we can't reach you, then we can't get you your prize to you.
- The September Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm September 6th, with the hop also starting at the MFT Blog.
First up: All Smiles. I stamped the sentiment on some patterned paper and layered it up with my Well Worn Labels Die-namics dies, Then I added some scallops, using my Simply Scallops Medium die and finished it off with the Leafy Flourish and the new Prima Donna Petals Die-namics die. Be still my heart! I love this new flower die! You will love it too--a new concept on assembly which gives you so much dimension without rolling. Love.
And the inside. I added another Leafy Flourish and another sentiment from the set.
Next up, Clearly Sentimental About Family.For this one, I used the Layered Labels Die-namics set for my sentiment. The word "family" is a separate image and can be used with a number of other images to complete you sentiment. You get a ton of possible combinations within one set! As you see here, I chose to stamp it in another color to highlight the word "family". Another Simply Scallops Medium border (can you tell it's a fave?) and another new flower--Rolled Mum Die-namics. Just delightful!!
And here's the inside with another sentiment from the set.
Thanks SO much for stopping by today! See you back tomorrow for another teaser :)
Stamps: All Smiles (MFT)
Paper: Fossil (MFT); Almost Artichoke (SU!); Six by Six: A Beautiful Life (MME)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Supplies/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Leafy Flourish, Prima Donna Petals,Well Worn Label, Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics dies (MFT); sewing machine
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Family (MFT)
Paper: Fossil (MFT); Ocean Tides (PTI); Lost and Found: Portobello Road (MME)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Ocean Tides (PTI)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Rolled Mum, Layered Labels Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics dies; seam binding, lace, felt, pearl, sewing machine, stick pins