Saturday, October 22, 2011

Autumn Leaves - C4C #110

It's Saturday so it's C4C time! Today's challenge is brought to us by Tammy and her challenge is to make a one-layer card. I like to do these every now and then, so I was a happy camper :) you can get all the details at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.


I stamped this image from MFT's new Inspired By Autumn set on Rustic Cream card stock and lightly colored the leaves with Copic markers. Not sure if you can tell, but I notched out the card fold with my slot punch and ran the ribbon through and around to tie my bow

Here's a close up of my corner detail: I made some score lines with my ScorPal and added some pearls, colored with Copic markers. 


And here's the inside, with another leaves image, stamped off once, and overstamped with the sentiment.


Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)


THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C110.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Inspired By Autumn (MFT)
Paper: Rustic Cream (PTI)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: ScorPal, ribbon, flat back pearls, Copic markers



14 comments:

  1. So soft & serene...and one of my favorite quotes on the inside. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL, gorgeous simple design! The soft colors are so lovely and the pearls match perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! The one is just amazing! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the soft delicate shades and the simple layout ......

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple yet so elegant! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like your card-especially the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Bar, this is am awesome CAS card...I adore the leaves..hope you have a great week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous!!! Love the coloring, and thanks for the tip about putting the ribbon on. Never would have thought about notching at the fold. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barb, this is just gorgeous. I love how subtly you colored the leaves. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card with the soft gentle colours and the dainty little pearls in the corner.
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barb, this is simply gorgeous! Love the soft color palette! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your card Barbara, the leaf stamp, the colours ...all of it...gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love this card - love the leaves, the colors and the pearls in the corner - Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...