Wednesday, October 05, 2011

The Cutest Pumpkin In the Patch - MFTWSC #40


Yep, I’m back again with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

And here's my card. I'm using another new MFT release, PI - Pumpkin Patch Girl. Can I just say I'm wild about this little sweetie!!


I colored her with Copic markers and then cut her out, popping her up on the round element with a Flat Bottom Clouds Die-namics die cut for interest. The black mat for the round element was made with my Open Scallop Doily Die-namics die. For the horizontal element I added some Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics die cuts and the sentiment was stamped on a First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics flag.

Here's the inside--I couldn't resist paper piecing those pumpkins again :)







Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope to see you join in over in the challenge forum!

~Supplies~
Stamps: PI - Pumpkin Patch Girl (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Black Licorice; Harvest Market (Lilybee Designs)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Flat Bottom Clouds, Fresh Cut Grass, First Place Award Ribbon, and Open Scallop Doily Die-namics dies (MFT); button, twine, sewing machine, Copic markers



9 comments:

  1. Cute card! What fun polka dot pumpkins! Your little PI is darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the polka dotted pumpkins! Too freakin' cute, Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo fun! love the polka dotted pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now thoes are some Cute Pumpkins! and that too Cute little girl too..
    Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is PURE cuteness Bar! LOVE the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...