Friday, October 28, 2011

Sweet Holiday Wishes - C4C #111

It's Saturday so it's C4C time! Today's challenge is brought to us by Tammy and since it's soon going to be Halloween, her challenge is to make a card or project with candy. I'm done with Halloween and she didn't say it HAD to be Halloween candy so I went with Christmas instead :) You can get all the details at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

I'm using MFT's à la modes - Candy Cane Kisses for my card today. I colored her with Copic markers and then cut her out and popped her up on foam.


Simple layout but that paper and ribbon just compliment that little cutie so well, I think. Herre's the inside with another sentiment from the set.


Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C111.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Paper: Fossil, Red Hot, Sweet Tooth; Peppermint (Crate Paper)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: ribbon, Copic markers, sewing machine



5 comments:

  1. "Candy Cane Wishes" is soooo cute! Would love to have these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your coloring is fabulous and it sure is a 'sweet' creation

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN and FAB Barb!! All your MFT peeks are AMAZING!!~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...