Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Season's Greetings - MFTWSC #47



Are you ready for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.



Let me first just say I love all things holly. So, when I first saw the ADORABLE little holly leaf in MFT's Christmas Ornaments Die-namics set I squealed! I've used it so much I got another set just so I'd have two holly leaves :) I also love Cardinals so it was a natural to put these two together for my inspiration. This card is mostly done with Die-namics dies--love it when that happens :) The birdcage and bird (along with the swing stamp) are from Contempo Cage Die-namics and Stamp Set and I'm using the Crown Border Die-namics die, as well. The sentiment is from Clearly Sentimental About Christmas (a MUST HAVE set, IMO) and stamped on a fishtail flag from First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics die set (also a MUST HAVE!).

And, here's the inside, with another sentiment from Clearly Sentimental About Christmas.






OK, that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Contempo Cage, Clearly Sentimental About Christmas (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Hot Fudge, Jellybean Green, Wild Cherry; Martha Stewart paper from 2010
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Crown Border, Christmas Ornaments, Contempo Cage, and First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics dies (MFT); seam binding, button, baker's twine, pearls



4 comments:

  1. very pretty card. love the holly leaves as the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card with all the holly leaves at the bottom of the birdcage...

    PS love your retirement countdown on the side bar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fresh and crisp! love the black birdcage with that dp! have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the work you did on this card. Great job as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!