Are you ready for another one of Marcella Hawley's gorgeous fruit sets? OMGosh! She's done it again! This set is called Pears--and that pretty much says it all.
For my card today, I stamped the image on Classic White card stock and colored it with these Copic collections:
After I finished coloring and cut it to size, I sponged around the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink and popped it up on foam dots. I'm using this ribbon from the Flourishes store, and my border was cut with the Classic Triple Scallop Edgeabilities dies. And, I added a little tag using another image from the set--I do declare, this could pass for Cloisonne unless you looked REALLY close ;-)
Here's the inside with another image (this is the one I used for the tag) and a sentiment.
And here's a close up of the sweet little tag.
Now, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you today...
Barbara Anders (<--you are here!)
...because ONE of them is the
for today :) Now, here's a few things you'll want to know about this release:
- Take advantage of a special limited time only deal and grab both of our New Release Sets for December at 10% off the total price. Get all the details HERE.
- Don't forget the Feminine Flair Challenge is still in progress.
- AND, don't forget to check the Flourishes Blog for today's Noon Time Challenge--another way to win a prize!!
- All winners will be announced on Saturday, December 17th, at Noon CST on the Flourishes Blog.
- Don't forget the noon-time Challenge. Check out the Flourishes Blog for all the details.
Stamps: Pears (Flourishes)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Grand Calibur, Classic Triple Scallop Edgeabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon, twine, foam dots, Copic markers