Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Birthday—C4C #137

C4C137_2012may19

Hi, all, it’s Crazy 4 Challenges time again! I’m still the host, and since tomorrow is my birthday, I’m challenging everyone to make a birthday card. Simple as that!

I’m using MFT’s PI – Feeling Froggy for my card today. I love her little overalls, don’t you? I stamped her on Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 130lb paper and colored her with Copic markers. Then I cut her out and popped her up on foam dots. I added some Die-namics Cloud Trio clouds, a Die-namics Sunshine sun, and some Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass to complete my little scene. I tied some Maraschino Red baker’s twine around, added a twine-tied button and the sentiment stamped on a Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon flag, and it was done.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set, the little PI again, and her frog—colored with Copic markers. I love to add just a little dash of color to the inside of my cards.

C4C137_2012may19in


Here are the
Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

DieNamicsClouds
DieNamicsFreshCutGrass
DieNamicsSunshine
And that's all for me for me! Be sure to checkout what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C137.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Pin It

 

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: PI – Feeling Froggy (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth, Red Hot (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 130lb; Handmade (Lilybee Designs)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Fresh Cut Grass, Cloud Trio, Sunshine, and First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics dies, baker’s twine (MFT); button, foam dots

 

brownwendysignature

11 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card as always of course! hope your birthday weekend is perfectly perfect! You deserve it! hugs, Andrea xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a SWEETIE Barb. Happy Happy Birthday to you!!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just wonderful, Barbara...what a fantastic scene you've created!!! happy Birthday tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Barbara! Your scene is fantastic! Your colouring is stunning! Have a wonderful b-day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a fun filled day tomorrow or just relaxing in the garden whichever suits your fancy since it is "your" day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a refreshing and delightful creation.

    Happy B'day, Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always--just perfect! Love the mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday, Barbara!!! I love your card. Your attention to detail makes your cards so special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Barbara! I hope you have a Fantastic Day! Blessings for a Wonderful Year!

    Love this adorable card with all the wonderful colors and patterns. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!