Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome to the new eP!!

Pin It

bloghop_2012aug15


Hi, everyone! Today I get to let you in on a little secret—I’m now designing for
eclectic Paperie! How fun is that? *I* am thrilled and today is the grand re-opening under the new owner, Kim Schofield. Kim has an all new store design and tons of new product just waiting for you! And that’s not ALL Kim has today—Kim has a birthday! Happy Birthday Kim! I hope this year is the absolute BEST birthday ever!!

In honor of the new store opening, here are  some exciting specials being offered:

1) the first 25 orders will receive a free sample paper pack of Carta Bella 12 x 12 papers
2) Mystery Shopper – at midnight on 8/15 one shopper will be randomly drawn and will receive their entire order for free
3) order the Summer Seasonal Distress Ink set and receive all three coordinating re-inkers for free (while supplies last)
4) 25% off on select item (listed on the eP Blog)

I made a card for the occasion so let’s get to it! I’m using some paper from Echo Park’s So Happy Together, as well as some Caribbean Teal baker’s twine and some Mint Cooler buttons. The buttons were adhered with my Dot N’ Go – Mini Glue Dots, also available in the store. After I put everything together, I sponged the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink.

That’s all for me today, but be sure to check out the rest of the awesome eP design team!

eclectic Paperie blog
Kim Schofield (owner)
Barbara Anders (that's me!)
Broni Holcombe
Julie Masse
Kim Teasdale
Michelle Daigle
Micki Harper
Sherry Cheever
Tammy Hershberger
Tenia Nelson

Thanks so much for stopping by! Now, go shop! :)

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Die-namics Vertical Greetings Die & Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Berrylicious card stock (MFT); So Happy Together (Echo Park)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger) 
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Triple Scallop Borders, Die-namics Vertical Greetings (MFT); buttons, twine, sewing machine 

brownwendysignature

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Barbara! That paper rocks with the sentiment! Thank you so much for your contribution and for adding your artwork to the eP team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous design! Love the dp you used and those buttons are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big CONGRATS to you, Bar, for this honor! Can't wait to see everyone's creations! Love this festive card with the fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and cheerful card. Congrats on being on the DT and look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that paper and great layout! The twine and buttons are perfect too! So glad we'll be together on this team as well as the CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Barbara and I do so love that paper! The buttons look like candy...so sweet! I am so excited and honored to be a part of the new eP team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hexagon border on this bright cheery card. Also glad to find you on the E-Team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and a perfect sentiment for launching eP! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is purely delightful! Congratulations on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the bright & cheerfulness of the card - gorgeous! And I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I am totally excited. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card. So happy to be on the new DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooohh, I LOVE the papers and colors and buttons and, and, and . . . Stunning Bar!! I'm thrilled to be crafting with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty. Love the dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this sweet design, girlfriend! The Echo Park paper is darling with the great embellishments you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!