Friday, September 07, 2012

Boo!–C4C #153

C4C153_2012sep8


Happy Saturday, everyone! It’s
Crazy 4 Challenges time and this week Andrea is challenging us to use this sketch for our cards:

C4C153 Sketch


To be truthful, I was a little skeptical when I first saw this sketch but I ended up loving it! Isn’t it crazy how that happens?! It’s pretty obvious how I followed the sketch, using my MFT Die-namics Circle STAX and Die-namics Open Scallop Doily Duo for the circular element, then popping up the FABULOUS soon-to-be-released Lisa Johnson Designs - Primitive Pumpkins Die-namics and Stamp Set pumpkins. I’m simply CRAZY about this set! I made my floral wire tendrils again and stamped the sentiment on a Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon flag. I did some stitching, a little distress ink sponging, and finished it off with some clear Dew Drops for balance.

Here’s the inside with the star border and another sentiment from the set.

C4C153_2012sep8in


Here are the
Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


And that's all for me for me! Be sure to checkout what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C153.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Primitive Pumpkins (
MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Tangy Orange card stock, Natural card stock (MFT); Summer's End (Fancy Pants Designs)
Ink: Really Rust (SU!);
Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Die-namics Primitive Pumpkins,
Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon, Die-namics Circle STAX, Die-namics Open Scallop Doily Duo (MFT); floral wire, foam tape, Dew Drops, sewing machine


brownwendysignature

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just fabulous, Barb! Love the new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. Love those pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara; LoveLoveLove this card! The design and stitching is awesome! Great card!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did great on this sketch!! It's whimsical, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet and seasonal....you aced the sketch which for some reason I had a really hard time with this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the popped up pumpkins! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is AWESOME Barbara!!!!! Naughty being so sceptical!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! LOVE the swirly vines in the background, the "tendrils", and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...