Wednesday, November 07, 2012

It’s the Most Wonderful Time Of the Year–MFTWSC #97

MFTWSC97_2012nov7

Are you ready for another MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC97

Yep, another Christmas card ;-) I always say I’m going to start in January making Christmas cards but I never do. Maybe one day. Maybe?

Anyway, I’m using October’s
Triple Scoop set, Seasonal Sentiments, which will be available on it’s own on November 7 at 10pm. I stamped the sentiment on a Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die cut and matted it with a Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX die cut. See that GORGEOUS burgundy card stock and buttons? That’s the new color being introduced this month—Paver Red. It’s a wonderful deep burgundy, sure to become a staple in my crafting room and I suspect it will in yours, as well. All of these products will also be available on November 7 at 10 pm.


Paver Red Graphic

 

So, you see I tied on some hemp cord, the Paver Red buttons, and stitched on the Die-namics Mini Tabs Foursome die cut, along with Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium. It was finished off with more stitching and a few Dew Drops, as well as some Distress Ink sponging.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

MFTWSC97_2012nov7in

 

Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_SimplyScallopsMedium_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day Two Teaser!!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Seasonal Sentiments (
MFT)
Paper: Paver Red card stock,
Kraft card stock, Whip Cream card stock (MFT); Joyeux Noel (Glitz)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (SU!); Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX, Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX, Die-namics Mini Tab Foursome, hemp cord, Paver Red buttons (MFT); sewing machine, Dew Drops, foam tape

 

brownwendysignature

4 comments:

  1. oohhh lalala!! :) very festive!!

    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I love those papers! And I don't have them.... Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color tones and sentiments on this card. Beautiful! Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an excellent card for Christmas. I love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...