Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wishing You a Joyous Season–MFTWSC #100

MFTWSC100_2012nov28

 

Hey there, it’s me, back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch, and here we are at sketch #100!!! Woohoo!! You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC100

 

As you can see, I went A2 and flipped the sketch for my card. I stamped the sentiment, from Seasonal Sentiments, on patterned paper and popped it up. I added the two little tiny Whip Cream buttons, tied with hemp cord and following the sketch, and cut a flag using the flag die from Die-namics Airplane Greetings Die Only. I also tied around some twill, with a Wild Cherry button tied on with more hemp cord. I did a little distressing, with a tool and ink, and it was done!

Here’s the inside, with another sentiment from the set:

MFTWSC100_2012nov28in

 

Here’s the Die-namics die I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


And that’s all from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Seasonal Greetings (
MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Wild Cherry card stock (MFT); This & That Christmas (Echo Park)
Ink:
Wild Cherry ink (MFT); Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Airplane Greetings Die Only, hemp cord, Whip Cream buttons, Wild Cherry button (MFT); twill, foam dots, distressing tool

brownwendysignature

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the papers and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful scrappy card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Bar! I need to use that Xmas sentiment more, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...