Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Be Mine Forever–MFTWSC #105

MFTWSC105_2013jan2


Hi, everyone, it’s me, back again with this week’s
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC105


So, I flipped the sketch (no surprise there ;-)). I’m using Lovey Dovey Sentiments on this card. Lovey Dovey Sentiments is December’s Triple Scoop set and will be available on it’s own with the January release. I stamped it on a Die-namics Designer Labels STAX 2 die cut with the soon-to-be-released Black Licorice ink and popped it up on a Die-namics Vertical Greetings II Die Only die cut. I cut some circles with my Die-namics Circle STAX and matted them with my Die-namics Dizzy Doily and Die-namics Dizzy Doily Duo die cuts and trimmed them to follow the sketch. The center band is patterned paper with a seam binding ribbon and bow, and a hemp cord tied Black Licorice button. I also did some stitching and some distressing, both with a distressing tool and ink.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

MFTWSC105_2013jan2in

 

Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
And that’s it for me today! Hope to see you back tomorrow for Day Two of January’s teasers!



Pin It




 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Lovey Dovey Sentiments (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Wild Cherry card stock (MFT); Lovely (Authentique)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (
MFT); Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Dizzy Doily, Die-namics Dizzy Doily Duo, Die-namics Vertical Greetings II Die Only, Die-namics Designer Labels STAX 2, Die-namics Circle STAX, hemp cord, Black Licorice button (MFT); sewing machine, distressing tool, seam binding

 

brownwendysignature

7 comments:

  1. Barb, I love what you did with the sketch! it's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job. I love the colors and that seam binding ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colors and detailing plus I love the way you create layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great with the sketch turned on it's side like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...